Vikas Pilly, MD (CEO and Medical Director of VKP medical, PLLC), is double board certified in pain management and physical medicine and rehabilitation. He is well trained in interventional pain management and uses a unique approach to pain incorporating biomechanics. He is offering a FREE 10 -15 minute discovery phone call to discuss your neck and lower back pain or sciatic pain. During the phone call we will briefly discuss your pain and see if there are any nonsurgical and nonopioid treatment options which can be pursued. The following services can be discussed:
- An immediate office consultation with Dr. Pilly including an MRI review
- If an MRI is needed, an immediate appointment can be made for you with one of our partner imaging facilities
- If an injection is warranted, it can be provided on the same day of office consultation. We have an onsite x-ray (fluoroscopic) machine. See below for the injections offered
- An evaluation with our expert physical therapist can offered. An exercise program can be designed for you and telehealth follow up appointments can be made.
- On site durable medical equipment options are available (bracing, TENS units, etc.).
- EMG/NCS studies (electrodiagnostic studies) such as to evaluate for carpal tunnel syndrome, radiculopathy or neuropathy can be provided if medically necessary.
X-rays guided injections offered:
- Cervical and lumbar epidural steroid injections
- Cervical and lumbar facet blocks, and radiofrequency ablations
- Joint injections (knees, hips, shoulders)
- Sacroiliac joint injections
- Spinal cord stimulator trials